The latest industry information
Rotary kiln is a very typical kiln, its operation is more simple and efficient, so it is welcomed by many users. We need to check the operation of the kiln in order to ensure that the kiln can run smoothly and improve the production efficiency. Then, let's take a look at the following contents of kiln operation inspection:
1. First, it is necessary to know whether the operation system under the vehicle works normally and whether the vehicle can be transported to the required position.
2. Sealing between kilns
3. The actual operation of the track in the kiln and whether there are deformed parts will affect the operation of the kiln car.
4. Whether the thermal insulation performance of the rotary kiln is damaged or not, will the heat dissipation increase after use.
5. The sand sealing groove in the kiln shall be inspected to see if it is deformed and whether it will affect the sealing.
6. Whether the cooling air system operates well.
7. Whether the exhaust heat and exhaust system work normally, and whether it affects the normal operation of the kiln.
8. Whether there is crack on the rotary kiln, whether it will cause air leakage and whether it can be repaired.
9. Check whether the ventilation pipe is blocked and whether the ventilation of the whole kiln is unobstructed.
10. Check whether the inner passage is smooth, whether there is any obstacle affecting the cooling system of the vehicle bottom, and whether the cooling fan of the vehicle bottom operates well.
The above is the introduction of rotary kiln operation inspection. We need to pay attention to a lot of matters during the inspection, so we must strictly require the inspection work. Only in this way can we maintain the normal operation of the equipment and reduce the failure of the equipment as much as possible, stable benefits.