The latest industry information
The main function of shaft kiln is to burn lime. It is called shaft kiln because of its vertical shape. It has the characteristics of energy saving, environmental protection and high degree of automation in use. In addition, it has the following advantages.
1. Energy saving. From top to bottom, the inner part of shaft kiln is pre heating belt, calcination zone and cooling zone. The cooling air is blown into the kiln from the bottom of the cooling belt. After heat exchange, the product is cooled and the cooling air is preheated. The cooling air carrying heat enters the calcination zone to participate in combustion, thus reducing energy consumption. After the fuel combustion releases heat and calcines the materials, the remaining hot flue gas enters the pre heating zone, and the normal temperature materials are preheated to the pre decomposition temperature.
2. The kiln skin adopts four layers of refractory materials for vertical masonry, which has good heat preservation effect. The temperature of kiln skin can be controlled at about 60 ℃ higher than the ambient temperature, which can save energy significantly.
3. Refractories have a long service life, and the materials do not directly collide with the refractories of the working face, but rely on the gravitational settlement and friction with the working face. This reduces the wear rate of refractory. The service life is prolonged.
4. Fuel adaptability is wide. Lump coal and coke can be used in mixed firing kiln. Gas fired kilns can use high calorific value fuels such as natural gas, coke oven gas and petroleum gas, and low calorific value fuels such as converter gas, blast furnace gas, carbide furnace tail gas, blue carbon gas and producer gas. Heavy oil, diesel oil and other liquid fuels can be used in oil fired kilns.
5. It covers a small area. Due to the vertical layout of shaft kiln, large angle layout of single bucket elevator and compact layout of each functional area, the floor area is reduced.
6. Province of investment. The steel structure of kiln body has less machining parts and lower processing cost. The installation difficulty is not high, and the refractory masonry is low.
When choosing the shaft kiln, the user should select the shaft kiln correctly according to the specific use situation and the process conditions that need to be achieved in production.