The latest industry information
We need to build the refractory bricks of the rotary kiln correctly, so as to ensure its long-term safe operation. At the same time, this is also the unshirkable responsibility of our bricklaying workers. For this, we hope that our staff can take this job strictly and seriously .
1. Polishing and cleaning the inner cylinder of rotary kiln
Before the rotary kiln brick work starts, clean the kiln debris and dust with a broom, etc., and use an electric grinder and electric cleaning brush to clean the crust and welding scars inside the cylinder.
Second, draw out the brickwork line and the center line of the bottom
After cleaning the cylinder, use the isosceles triangle method to draw the center line of the bottom brickwork.
Third, refractory brick floor masonry
1. The refractory bricks are aligned in the direction of the masonry, and the masonry is staggered in the longitudinal direction.
2. When laying the bottom, start masonry along the center line of the bottom and unfold to the left and right sides, divided into 6 working points, in the order of left and right of the bottom, left and right of the middle and left and right of the upper part.
3. After placing a brick in the circumferential direction at each operating point, check whether the brick is aligned in the circumferential direction. If there is skew, adjust the iron piece and place the pad perpendicular to the direction of the cylinder. Then check Whether the brick is in close contact with the surface of the cylinder, if the contact is not good, first use A, B refractory bricks to adjust (because A and B refractory bricks have different tapers, it has an adjustment effect), and adjustment iron can be used when it is difficult to adjust using refractory bricks The piece (placed parallel to the direction of the cylinder) is cushioned.
4. The use ratio of A and B refractory bricks is between 4:1 and 5:1. A brick is a basic brick type and B brick is an adjusted brick type. However, due to local changes in the cylinder, this ratio may change. Therefore, bricklayers should not stick to this ratio, and should be adjusted according to the actual situation.
5. After placing 5 bricks in the same ring, the bricklayers of each part should concentrate on striking hard to bring the newly placed bricks closer, and once again confirm whether the 5 bricks are aligned in the ring direction, and observe from the side Confirm whether the 5 bricks are in close contact with the barrel, and if not qualified, readjust.
6. Due to the influence of the welding seam, part of the refractory brick corner close to the welding seam should be removed manually, and then masonry.
To do the above points for everyone, otherwise it will affect the installation quality of the rotary kiln, and then affect the quality of our products, which is not worth the loss.