The latest industry information
After the installation of rotary kiln equipment, first check whether the technical indicators of the equipment meet the requirements, and then carry out commissioning and trial operation after the relevant departments confirm that they are qualified. Before the commissioning, the rotary kiln and its auxiliary facilities shall be inspected comprehensively, and the specific inspection and commissioning work shall be explained in detail in the following article.
1、 Inspection work
1. Ensure that all fasteners are tightened firmly, and clean all sundries inside and outside the kiln and on and under the foundation, especially between the wheel belt and the tugboat between the gears.
2. Check whether there is leakage in each lubricating cold hydraulic system, whether the valve is flexible and reliable, whether the oil filling is in place, and whether the oil pressure, oil temperature and flow meet the design requirements.
3. Check the rotation direction of all instruments, indicators and motors in accordance with relevant drawings and regulations.
4. Check the transmission device to ensure that there is no abnormal noise such as impact and vibration. The engagement of big and small gears shall be normal and the operation shall be stable.
5. Check whether the wheel belt and the tugboat are in normal contact. The contact length shall not be less than 70%. The up and down movement of the kiln shell shall be carried out smoothly.
6. Check whether all devices are loose and whether there is friction between the sealing device and local parts.
2、 Commissioning work
If all technical indexes meet the requirements, the commissioning shall be carried out. During the commissioning, the main motor shall be debugged first. Click the main motor, check and adjust the rotation direction of the main motor to make the relevant parameters of the motor meet the requirements of the design or regulations. Start the main motor, run it for 2 hours separately, and then the main reducer shall be driven by the main motor for 4 hours. At the same time, the cooling and Lubrication system. Finally, the main motor drives the transmission system to drive the rotary kiln to operate for 8 hours. Confirm that all equipment operates normally without any problems.
Do not rush to operate the rotary kiln after installation. Check it first, and then debug it. When the technical indicators meet the requirements, the operation can be carried out.