The latest industry information
Rotary kiln has the following advantages:
The output of rotary kiln is high. It is very suitable for large-scale active lime production line. At present, there are 2200 tons of lime rotary kilns in the world with a daily output of 2200 tons; many lime rotary kilns with a daily output of 150-300 tons have been built at home and abroad, with good operation conditions, which are also suitable for the application of small and medium-sized lime enterprises.
2. Rotary kiln belongs to open type calcination. The kiln has simple structure, smooth air flow, timely discharge of sulfur-containing flue gas, and the sulfur content in fuel is not easy to adhere, so the product has low sulfur content and meets the requirements of steel-making. At the same time, due to the material rolling in the kiln, heating evenly, stable product quality, low raw and over burning rate, high activity lime for steel-making can be calcined. Under the same conditions, the activity of lime produced by rotary kiln is higher than that of gas-fired shaft kiln, with an average height of more than 30ml. The activity is generally 340-380 ml, even as high as 400 ml.
3. The rotary kiln can directly calcine 10 ~ 50 mm fine limestone. 0 ~ 30 mm fine-grained limestone accounts for 30 ~ 40% of the total output, which can not be used by other kilns. And with the "concentrate" of iron and steel raw materials, quicklime is gradually used to replace limestone in sintering, and fine-grained limestone can not be comprehensively utilized. The construction of rotary kiln production line can not only make full use of high-quality limestone mine resources, but also conform to the sustainable development policy of lime industry.
4. The vertical preheater at the kiln tail can make full use of the high temperature flue gas generated by calcination in the rotary kiln to preheat limestone from normal temperature to initial decomposition temperature. This can not only greatly increase the output of rotary kiln, but also reduce the heat consumption per unit product;
5. The vertical cooler at the kiln head can not only quench the high temperature lime and improve the activity of the product, but also be convenient for transportation and storage. At the same time, high temperature secondary air can be obtained. It can effectively increase the firing temperature in the kiln and reduce the fuel consumption.
6. The temperature of flue gas discharged from the shaft preheater at kiln tail is low, which is between 280 ℃ and 350 ℃, and the dust content is about 20g / Nm3, which makes the configuration of subsequent flue gas treatment equipment simple and effective, and can smoothly meet the environmental protection requirements.
7. Stable lime quality of rotary kiln is its greatest advantage.
According to the general development trend, China's active lime production equipment should be based on domestic. No matter from the adaptability of production capacity, the production of high activity, low sulfur, stable quality active lime meeting the requirements of steel-making, or making full use of high-quality limestone mine resources, the rotary kiln has a good development prospect
Basic requirements of cement rotary kiln maintenance
The maintenance of cement kiln mainly includes lining, brick removal, cleaning and masonry. In order to shorten the kiln shutdown time as much as possible, the kiln skin and brick removal are generally carried out after the rotary kiln has cooled for 10-12 hours. At this time, the temperature in the kiln will still be above 90oC. Therefore, the kiln skin and brick removal are carried out under high temperature and high dust environment.
According to common sense, diesel engine driven equipment is generally not expected to be used under the condition of high temperature and high dust, because the diesel engine is not resistant to high temperature, and the high dust will paste the air filter and radiator, causing frequent failures and affecting the bricking operation.
Affected by the size of kiln door, the bridge is generally narrow. When the machine passes through the cooler by the bridge, it is better to separate the machine from the vehicle. It has been reported at home and abroad that driving a small excavator across a bridge causes people and vehicles to fall into the cooler.
The demolition of brick and kiln skin is broken by hydraulic hammer, which inevitably causes slag splashing and kiln skin collapse. In order to prevent personal safety accidents, the operator is expected to stay away from the working face and not be fixed on the machine to avoid.
In order to enter the smaller kiln door and not want to carry out additional transformation on the kiln head cover, the width and height of the brick beater should be small and the weight should be light. At the same time, the impact power of the hydraulic hammer should be large to complete the operation quickly, and the castable at the kiln head should be moved.
The brick remover should be able to quickly break the kiln skin and remove bricks, but not damage the cylinder. The impact energy and frequency of the hammer need to be stepless adjustable.
The design of the machine must consider reliable operation under the condition of high temperature and high dust, low failure rate and low use cost. Therefore, it is a common practice in the world that the construction machinery driven by diesel engine is no longer used in rotary kiln for lining and brick removal.
If you encounter this problem when using rotary kiln, you can leave a message below, we have a professional technician to answer for you!